INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(REG. UE 2016/679)
In accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation 2016/679), we wish to inform you that your data will be processed fairly and transparently, for lawful purposes and protecting your confidentiality and your rights.
The Data controller is the company C.F.D. s.r.l.: Via Aldo Moro n.9, Scanzorosciate (BG) – 24020.
Why we process data
We will use your personal data:
A) For the execution of pre-contractual measures for the following purposes:
1. process requests made through the contact form on the company website;
2. acquiring information prior to the conclusion of the contract and/or the provision of the service (e.g. for sending catalogues or quotations).
B) Only with your prior consent for the following purposes:
3. send promotional communications and/or commercial offers by means of newsletters, text messages, telephone calls, etc.; we would like to point out that if you are already our customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products similar to those you have already used, but you can always ask us to stop receiving such communications by contacting us at the addresses given in the paragraph “What rights can you exercise”
The right to provide us with your data
Browsing data is necessary to ensure access to our website.
The provision of your data by filling in our request forms (e.g. contact forms) is optional; you can decide not to provide us with any data, with the only consequence that we will not be able to respond to your request.
How we process data
Your data will be processed manually (by authorized persons), electronically and/or by an automated system, and security will be ensured by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures.
In any case, we assure that your data will not be processed using automated decision-making processes.
How long we store data
We will keep your data for the period of time indicated below:
- Personal data provided through contact forms: 15 years
- Data provided through the newsletter subscription: 2 years
What data we use
We will use the following types of data:
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Personal data collected through the registration and/or order request form on the company website (e.g. name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, password, age, date of birth, payment details, etc.).
Data provided with marketing consent
Personal data and e-mail addresses provided voluntarily by filling out the consent form for marketing; such data will be used to send information material by e-mail on products and services provided by the company C.F.D. s.r.l.
Navigation data not directly provided by you, the transmission of which is connected to the use of Internet communication protocols (e.g. page access, time of request, session ID numbers, IP addresses, URL addresses, etc.). This data makes it possible to reconstruct the path of your visits to the site.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer by a website you visit. It stores data that is sent from your browser to the website when you visit that site again or as you navigate between pages on the site..
Some cookies are necessary to enable you to navigate the website effectively as they allow the website to remember information you have already entered, such as whether or not you have logged in.
Other cookies may be used to store search activity and to compile analytical data on website usage, or to show you different products based on what you seem to be interested in.
To whom we communicate data
Your data may be communicated to the following parties:
– employees and collaborators of the data controller;
– professional firms, consultants, IT service providers (including platforms for sending newsletters), website provider, system administrators and other parties external to our company, carefully selected and only where necessary;
– public bodies and administrations, public authorities.
Some of the subjects listed above are appointed as Data Processors; the full list of appointments is available at the Data Controller’s premises.
Some data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area if this is necessary for the management of the contractual relationship. In this case, the recipients of your data will be subject to protection and security obligations equivalent to those guaranteed by the Data Controller. In any case, only the data necessary for the pursuit of the above purposes will be communicated and the appropriate guarantees applicable to data transfers to third countries will be respected (for example: standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission).
This Information may be modified over time, also in connection with the possible entry into force of new sector regulations, the updating or provision of new services or technological innovations, therefore we invite you to periodically consult this page.
What rights can be exercised
You may exercise the following rights at any time:
- revocation of consent
To exercise these rights, please contact us at the following addresses:
– Addresse: C.F.D. s.r.l. Via Aldo Moro n.9, Scanzorosciate (BG) – 24020;
– Telephone: 035 581426;
– Mail: email@example.com
– PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scanzorosciate, Date of last update: 16.12.2020